You already know what makes you the Solution-Oriented type. Whether it is your positive attitude, your ability to look beyond the challenges or your capacity to make some tough decisions, you use your creativity, your resources, and your resilience to bring the solutions!
This month, we want to inspire you to do more and to use your strengths in order to be the best leader! We gathered a few words to lead by, so here are 6 powerful quotes that define you!
1. “Every problem is a gift. Without them we wouldn’t grow” – Tony Robbins
2. “Stop talking about the problem and start thinking about the solution” – Brian Tracy
3. “Identify your problems but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins
4. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
5. “Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it.” – Niels Bohr
6. “The important thing about a problem is not its solution, but the strength we gain in finding the solution.” – Seneca the Younger
Which quote inspires you the most? Tell us your favorite words to lead by, in the comments! If you want to learn more about The Solution-Oriented Type, stay tuned for more articles next month! Don’t forget to also share this article, because one of your friends may be the same type as you are!
Not sure of your Leadership Type? Take the test here:bit.ly/MyLeadershipType.